35 Staples AvenueMarch 3, 2016
30 Staples Avenue
Richmond Hill, Ontario
156,000 Sq. Ft.
- Single tenant free-standing industrial complex with 2 storey office
- Site is 6.55 acres
- Insulated architectural precast concrete panels providing an overall system thermal resistance of R20 in beige color
- Roof system providing an overall system thermal resistance of R20 in warehouse and R30 in office
- 6" concrete floor
- Ample parking, conveniently located
- Heavy Duty Electrical Service: 1200 Amps, 600 volt, 3 phase 4-wire main building service
- Professionally designed office layout
- 2 floors of finished office (20,000 sq.ft.)
- Washroom facilities on both floors to accommodate office and warehouse staff
- 10 ft dropped T-bar ceiling with recessed T8 fluorescent lighting
- Pre-stressed flexwall offering an overall thermal resistance of R-16
- Sprinkler system to warehouse based on NFPA 13 (2007) for Class I,II,III,IV
- Clearance to underside of joists: 28'
- Open web steel joist system creating excellent bay sizes: 50' x 37'
- 12 Truck level shipping doors with insulated 8'x10' vertical lift plus 1 drive-in 12'x14' c/w dock levellers, bumper seals, rubber bumper guards and a 15' wide concrete dolly pad
- Gas fired heaters
- Fluorescent warehouse lighting: T8
- Dust sealed concrete floors
- NFPA 13 in warehouse